
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Grammy Joye!
When mom first told me that she and dad were going on a week long cruise from New York up to Canada, I was excited for them. But it wasn't long that panic set it. Mom is our life-saving Nana! She keeps Caleb for us during the week while we are at work. I was frantically trying to come up with "Plan B" for our little munchkin when Grammy Joye stepped in. She came in town and stayed with us all week, and I must say, it was an ideal solution. Caleb loves his Grammy Joye, and they had so much fun together. I'm sure that she was ready for the break, though...Caleb has turned into quite the active kiddo! And, although we were really excited for Nana and Poppy to be home, we were sorry to see her leave. Hugs and Kisses, Grammy Joye!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment