Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A lot to be Thankkful for...

What a whirlwind of a holiday! Thanksgiving is always a wonderful time to visit with family, but it always blows by so quickly.

It started off very hectic. Mom ended up heading to Beeville 3 days early to take care of Grandad, who is having some health problems. Since Jim's school wasn't out until Wednesday, and she is my saving grace when it comes to helping me with Caleb, I was going to have to pack up and go with her. But my doctor threw a kink in those plans when she decided she needed to see me again on Wednesday morning (Nov 24). With all the difficulties I've been having with this pregnancy, I figured I better not argue. That left only one option...Caleb went with Nana by himself. It was so hard to be away from him for so long, but knew it was the only way things would work. As soon as my doctor's appointment was over on Wednesday morning, Jim and I jumped in the car and drove to Beeville. It was good to see everyone, but especially our little monkey! We spent the next 3 days visiting with family, eating too much, and relaxing. The kiddos had a great time with their cousins...I just wish Emily could have been with us. But we will be blessed to have her at Christmas.


Abby, Jacob, Caleb, Lily, and Victor


Caleb and Jacob, enjoying pizza after 2 days of turkey!

Now, on to prepare for Christmas! I love this time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment